Will it work with Photoshop ?
Yes, the 24ColorCards will work with Photoshop.
Here is a simple procedure for using the 24ColorCard with Photoshop:
[ Note: It is CS4 specific but should work with most other versions ]
Step #1: take your photos
Step #2: in Photoshop
- Shoot the GreyBalanceCard and set the camera's Custom White-Balance
- Photograph the 24ColorCard mostly filling the image frame
- Shoot any other photos you like using these same lighting conditions
- Bring up the 24ColorCard photo in Photoshop CS4
- Crop the image to include only the color patches of the 24ColorCard
- Open the Levels Adjustment option and click the Auto adjustment option
- Select Save Levels Preset from the flyout menu and specify a filename
- Load a new photo shot in the same lighting conditions as the 24ColorCard
- Select Levels Adjustment option then Load Levels Preset