What about the 40D's JPEG format ?
- The CT-EyeChart image to the right was sized to 55x55pix in PhotoShop.
- Remember, 55x55pix is required with the 40D to get 50% readablity.
- Remember also, that only 35x35pix are required with the original.
- Using PhotoShop, the 55x55 image was then converted to JPEG.
- Thus, it uses the same number of pixels as the 40D's JPEG image.
- However, this one is quite easy to read! - the 40D image was not !
- So, the 40D's JPEG conversion could be a factor ...
- But, how much ?